We are in the business of realising demonstrable deliverables in the form of platforms and products that drive client value.
We work best when we are integrated into a client team on a risk reward basis. We don't aim to be the best, but we do seek to be consistent, reliable and to do better every day.
Lean, Agile and Quality Management
Generally it is best to build understanding from first principals. Agile, Lean and Quality
Management are all rooted in the work of Edwards Deming. Demings 14 points of Leadership below are on occasion
counter intuitive, and therefore warrant closer inspection but they are worth the effort.
- Create constancy of purpose for improving products and services.
- Adopt the new philosophy.
- Cease dependence on inspection to achieve quality.
- End the practice of awarding business on price alone; instead, minimize total cost by working with a single supplier.
- Improve constantly and forever every process for planning, production and service.
- Institute training on the job.
- Adopt and institute leadership.
- Drive out fear.
- Break down barriers between staff areas.
- Eliminate slogans, exhortations and targets for the workforce.
- Eliminate numerical quotas for the workforce and numerical goals for management.
- Remove barriers that rob people of pride of workmanship, and eliminate the annual rating or merit system.
- Institute a vigorous program of education and self-improvement for everyone.
- Put everybody in the company to work accomplishing the transformation.